Proof, Not Promise
A vast number of Project Managers, Business Analysts and PMO Managers have gained immense success and progress in their respective fields owing to the brilliant services that we have provided to them.
We have helped shape the glorious careers of many such individuals, which indicate the success and guidance that we offer in guaranteeing a similar story for your career in the fields of project management and business analysis. In order to learn more about these stories please have a look at the section below.
I joined Tritek on 15th of June 2019 after a colleague of mine recommended Tritek. I spoke to Adeshola and she booked me in. I was very anxious to find out if it was the best fit for me but after listening to Adeshola and the wonderful Sage I was sold to join and make a change in my life and career. I was going through redundancy and the prospect of losing my job as change analyst in the only organisation I ever knew since leaving university 11 years ago. I was placed in project fixers with alot of wonderful people whom I enjoyed working with and learned a great from.
After our project came to an end of September my life also changed as I was now officially out of work. I decided to go away and see family in America but while I was on holiday I continued using LMS and tried to get a mentor from Mama Hawk and the team. Even made an attempt with my CV and Adeshola was patient and firm in giving reality check on what was missing in it.
I came back from my holiday and was placed in Terry Mentorship team who supported me in overcoming my fears and with his constant weekly check ins. I attended CV workshop with Mama Hawk who was extremely helpful end of November.
It’s been a long journey. I have several interviews that I was not successful but I didn’t give up. I had my interview and was told on the next day the job was mine and will be started as a BA in a new startup firm walking distant from my house. God has been great and rewarded me after several times where I just wanted to give up and apply for other roles other than BA but I continue the fight and he hasn’t given up on me.
Stay strong and never shy away from asking for help from both your peers in your project, Tritek team. I pray that you will also write your success stories in 2020.
I have just been offered a role as a Senior Project coordinator/Comms Team Lead. The funniest part is .. I was offered the role of a Senior project coordinator first, but was called back and told they want to interview me for a more senior role as they believe I fit into a more senior role, where I will be managing 5 people with higher pay ooo
I joined Tritek in Jan 2019 , I was made PM of project Axis , we had a tough start in our team , but all that helped me during my interview process.when asked how to deal with difficult stakeholders ..
I want to Thank my Deputy PM. Tokunbo.. I have a friend and big sis in you.
Thanks to Anita for your help… I apperciate you, and Mama hawk, thanks for checking on me , I believe you saw something in me i didn’t even see in myself.
This is more than possible …I came from a care background with no knowledge of project management whatsoever.
I can’t thank God enough for changing my story and turning my life around .
Please make use of LMS I had to re-subscribe due to the richness of that platform, I still have a lot to learn.
I tell my team mate there are roles out there “how bad do you want it”. Forget the excuses and put in the effort . It will pay off in the end .
It’s been a while, but I’ve got some great news-I have a secured a role as a Project Support Officer, working on a large GDPR project.
I worked on project elite Afro 1 and also currently working on the project support office. Thank you for this amazing opportunity given in helping me develop myself and also my career. It’s an amazing platform, and I am so happy to have joined at the time that I did.
Adeshola, you’re a wonderful, good spirited person, and I truly appreciate what you’re doing on this amazing platform. Thank you for creating something that is affordable to all, compared to what is out there !!!
My name is Mark Ighodalo. I joined Tritek in March 2019, after my friend Peter Adesoga mentioned the company’s excellent services. My background was in the financial industry as mortgage adviser with no project management experience.
I was the PMO in project Mavin and I also joined Project Xcite reunion event.
Under the tutelage of Mama Hawk leadership, tutors, mentors, project leaders and my team members in both projects.
I was able to secure my 1st project management role in August 2019 as a project coordinator/ PMO lead with Kingfisher.
My experience gained in the role enlightened me to other job possibilities available in the industry such as Project Planner.
I watched repeatedly Bane’s LMS videos on Ms project and other videos and I practiced on the softwares
By God’s grace, I was able to secure a position as a project planner/ scheduler with a defence supplier.
My love to Mama Hawk, my project managers: Ati, Buki and Clothida, members of project mavin and project Xcite.
Please do not give up, participate actively in your projects because it will help you in your competency based job interviews, read more extensively (Google it) have a passionate desire to understand the terms you are not familiar with, watch your LMS video as if your life depends on it. It will help in securing your dream job. The sky is your limit.
My name is Ifeanyi Richard Anukem, I have just secured a permanent role as a contract manager with a global rail solutions provider across rolling stock, signalling services and turnkey. I joined Tritek in June 2019 after the initial training, I was placed as a BA on project intuit and also participated actively in delivering project xcite’s Tritek reunion event. I never missed one tutorial dial in & embraced LMS to sharpen my skills, the knowledge I gained from these helped me a lot in my interview.
A big thank you to my team members on both projects & also Adeshola for providing this amazing platform.
– Adeshola, I was given your contact number by someone who has been through the process of success with you. To me, she became evidence of my confidence in your ability to deliver with no letting me down. Finally, when I spoke with you I knew there was a connection and the time for my success story is near. Unbeknown to me I never expected it to come so soon, as I have not been to your class but we have been talking over the phone. Your support without my monetary commitment humbled me and convinced me beyond reasonable doubt that you are not just doing this for the monetary gain, but for the love of genuinely imparting people for good”.
– Right from the beginning, Adeshola and Tritek team has shown tremendous support from the mentoring sessions, interview prep, and the project experiences. However, I still had to put so much work by watching videos, and reading articles upon articles online. The good news is, whenever I needed help in understanding some difficult technical aspects, mentors were available to put me through. After my third BA interview, I finally got what I needed at a well-established organisation”.
– I just secured a BA role with a fashion retailer. I would love to massively thank Adeshola Cole, Anita Cole, all our amazing mentors, and the entire Tritek family for all your support, the knowledge you share and your community spirit”.
– I just secured a job as a GDPR Project Manager and Business Analyst with an international executive search firm in London. The call came exactly an hour after I left the client’s building. I’ll be reporting directly to the CFO and working closely with the CEO, exciting. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to put my GDPR certification to use, and thank you for the Project Manager role, which greatly supplemented my BA experience and strengthened my employment portfolio”.
– I went for so many interviews (I have lost count) at least I can remember 15. I got tired and frustrated but I kept getting the big push from my mentors. Fast forward to this week when I got the invitation for this interview. I was reluctant but my spirit fired up the last minute…Got myself a new suit…Booked my ticket last ticket last minute and headed to Manchester. Had the most casual interview ever and I was discouraged because the man didn’t even talk much about the role. I got a call this morning offering me the role and the pay is goooood! PM GDPR to resume next Monday”.
– My first week in the United Kingdom I knew what I wanted, but how to get into the system was the major blocker. I had no choice but to contact friends who had been here before to put me through the steps to take. One of my friends who is a QA Analyst for HSBC understood that I was anxious and hungry to land a job as a Business Analyst, so he linked me up with Tritek Consulting. The Linkup was all I needed”.
– Woow… It has happened ooo! I started with the Tritek last year as one of the first mentees. With consistent training, mentoring and experience sessions, I secured a role as a Project Support Officer, in October. Despite having finished the course, Tritek were welcoming enough for me to repeat classes even after landing the role, to help me fully understand and ask new questions. Seeking new opportunities, I have now landed another role as a data analyst. If ever I am stuck I can always ask my mentor for both technical support and encouragement. Thank you Tritek! A PMO Analyst lead role with a big technology service company”.
– I joined Tritek after I realised I wanted to take control of my career. I was skeptical at first but after speaking to Mama Hawk, I decided I had nothing to lose. She gave me the tools I needed and due to my knowledge from working on previous projects with Tritek, I finally led a major project at my current job role which has now set me up for the role I’ve been promoted to on a permanent basis. I am now on track for a £500 a day role and I believe I will earn more once all my exams have been concluded. Thanks to MamaHawk and Tritek for the opportunity”.
– I just want to say a big thank you to Tritek…especially Mojisola, who was very helpful in prepping me for this role. I got my first role as an IT PMO Analyst last year June after I was introduced to Shola and Tritek. Had to come back again because of the open door policy to help and assist people move to the next level. I want to encourage everyone, if I can do it, you can also achieve success. Make use of the knowledge being shared at Tritek and also build yourself too. Best of luck to everyone in 2018”.